JK College Library exists to support Bachelor of Education teaching. Having a specialized collection in the area of Teaching and its allied areas, library pursue higher value of knowledge, creativity and wisdom
The mission of JK College College Library is to provide:
State-of-art library and information services conducive for academic enrichment as well as social and personal development of students, faculty and staff of the college;
- Monday to Saturday: 08:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8.30 a.m. to 03.00 p.m. (Only referral services are extended on Saturday when library operates with skeletal staff).
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays – Falling during college vacations / holidays – library remain closed.
- During stock verification period (summer vacations) library is open for limited to time.
- All students enrolled in B.Ed courses, faculty and non-teaching staff are eligible for Library membership.
To keep an update with the latest happenings and to correlate it to history , merging it with technology the students need the resource of information. The library is maintains the record of the entire requirement to cater to the need of students. It has incorporated collections of prints, visuals, and creative resources which are systematically organized with different sources from India and abroad. The list of books is being upgraded as per the requirement from time to time.